|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number||13705|
|Type||Semi Auto Handguns|
Ruger LCP II .22 LR 2.75″ 10-Round
LCP II Features
- Lite Rack system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation.
- Low recoil for comfortable training. Optimized to function with high-velocity ammunition.
- With a patent-pending Boorplate assembly, the magazine offers a very compact 10 1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control and retains the LCP IIs popular last-round hold open function.
- Manual safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Secure Action fire control that combines the smooth pull of the LCP with the short crisp feel and positive reset of a single-action.
- Additional safety features include a magazine disconnect; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Satin, stainless steel barrel.
- Also includes: one magazine and magazine loader.
LCP II Specifications
- Capacity: 10 plus 1
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Barrel Length: 2.75″
- Overall Length: 5.20″
- Weight: 11.2 oz.
- Grip Frame: Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Grooves: 6
- Feature: Manual Safety
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Width: 0.81″
- Sights :Integral
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Slide Finish: Blued
- Barrel Finish: Satin Stainless
- Height: 4″